If you’re tired of the constant slow performance of your PC and want to get rid of the super sluggish speed permanently then the best way to do that is to install CCleaner in your computer. CCleaner offers you multiple functionalities which can fix the performance issue in the computer. It comes will the features like removal of duplicate files and folder, broken shortcuts, broken registries, unnecessary space taken by a program, cleaning of browser and so on.
You can download the CCleaner tool from the internet but before that, you must remember to check the system requirements and the version of Windows in which you want to download the CCleaner app like Windows XP/7/8/10. A lot of people encounter difficulties in installing this tool in Windows 10. So today we’re going to talk about why the CCleaner won’t install in Windows 10 and what can you do to resolve this. Without further ado, let’s understand the reasons why won’t CCleaner app install on Windows 10.
Why won’t CCleaner install on Windows 10?
There are many reasons why you are not able to install CCleaner in Windows 10, let’s go through these reasons one by one-
- The first reason behind this problem is using the old version of CCleaner app in the latest Windows 10 updates.
- There is a high probability that the antivirus downloaded in your PC is preventing the installation of CCleaner app in Windows 10.
- Another possibility is that you might not have the permission to operate CCleaner file in Windows 10.
- The location of the file is no longer available or it is temporary then that might also cause CCleaner installation error in Windows 10.
- Sometimes the CCleaner installer won’t work due to the name of the installation file.
- The most common reason behind the installation issue of CCleaner is due to the existence of the previous version of CCleaner in your PC or laptop.
Apart from these given reasons, there are other reasons as well that might be interfering with the CCleaner Pro installation process in Windows 10. But no matter whatever the reasons are, all is well when the issue is fixed. So let’s go through the solutions of the CCleaner installation error in Windows 10. To know more contact CCleaner Pro Customer Service