The charter Communications provides its internet and email service under the name of spectrum. Generally, the email service of charter is considered quite reliable and easy to use. It provides some exceptional benefits like an effective spam filter, good email storage capacity, ample security features etc. This is the reason why the popularity of Charter Email is increasing at a rate of knots.
There is absolutely no doubt about the smooth functioning of charter Email but being a technical service it is also prone to some problems and issues. Fortunately, the charter user can get their issues resolved by dialing the Charter Email technical support helpdesk phone number.
Charter Customer Service Phone Number USA
Like any other web-based service, there are a large number of issues that can occur in Charter Email like login issues, not receiving emails, account getting blocked etc. If you are also a Charter Email customer and dealing with these problems then there is no need to get frustrated. Simply, dial the Charter Email Customer Service Phone number USA and avail the best Charter support service. This number can be accessed 24/7 so you don’t have to wait for the right time to call and get your problem resolved.
Common Issues with Charter Emails and their solutions
Some of the common issues faced the charter Email along with their solutions are as follows:
Changes Made to the mobile device are not saved in webmail or vice versa
If the change you are making in your email setting through the web is not reflecting in the mobile device or vice versa then it clearly indicates that there is a problem with the IMAP setting. Enter the correct IMAP setting for Charter email and the issue will be resolved effortlessly.
Charter Business Email Settings are as follows:
- Username: Enter your email address.
- Password: Enter your Email password.
- SSL: This setting must be on for both SMTP and IMAP.
- Protocol: IMAP
- Incoming server port: 993 (use 143 if 993 don’t work)
- Incoming Email server: exchange.charter-business.net.
- Outgoing Email server: smtp.charter-business.net
- Outgoing server port: Enter 587
- Require Authentication: Yes
If you don’t know how to enter the IMAP settings then give a call at Charter Email helpline support phone number and get it done by the experts.
Charter Emails are bouncing back.
If you receiving back the emails you are sending then you should make sure that your email is not marked as spam. You can give a call to your recipients and tell them not the mark your emails as spam.
Receiving a lot of spam messages
Follow the steps given below to sort out nuisance of Spam messages.
- First of all, make sure that you don’t open any attachment with an email received from any unknown source.
- Create a filter for your inbox to block the spam messages.
- Mark all the suspicious email as spam and they will get deleted from the spam folder after 14 days. If you move spam messages to trash, they will get deleted in 3 days.
- You can also download some spam filtering program.
- You can also install security programs such as security suite that includes an inbuilt anti spam feature.
Unable to send or Receive Emails
To get rid of such issues make sure that you are using correct email settings for both outgoing and incoming servers.
Charter Email Technical Support Toll-Free Helpdesk Number
It is not possible to discuss each and every possible error that a user can face in a single post. If you can’t find the solution to your Charter Email problem in this article then you can get it through Charter Email support service by dial the Charter Email customer support helpdesk number. The Charter Email support department offers a large number of benefits, some of them are as follows:
- The support engineers are certified and well versed to solve any kind of issues related to the Charter Email.
- 24 X 7 availability of expert technicians so you can call whenever you want.
- The charges are very affordable and completely transparent. You will be briefed about whatever you pay.
- 100% customer satisfaction is the top most priority.