D-Link Router Support Email Official Contact information
D-Link Router Support Company Headquarters Address:
D-Link US, 17595 Mt Herrmann St, Fountain Valley, CA 92708, USA
D Link Router Customer Service Link: Click Here
Technical Support For D-Link Router
The Internet has become a necessity of the new generation. A majority of our work depends on the Internet. These days everyone uses internet thanks to the technological revolution that has changed the very nature of getting things done. Many networking companies are providing the users with the basic equipment through which they can easily access the internet. One such remarkable networking company is D link that is known for its amazing networking products including D link router. The D link router customer support number is always available to the users who are in need of expert's assistance in solving the router related problems.
D link Router Technical Support Helpdesk Phone Number
If you're facing difficulties in setting up the D link router or not able to access the internet or other issue related to the D link router, then you may take the guidance of the professionals known to provide timely resolutions. All you need to do is to dial on the D link Technical support helpline phone number and talk to the customer care executive professionally equipped with the knowledge to assist you in fixing the issues.
Various Issues with D Link Router
Here are some of the recurrent issues that keep on popping up when you're using D link router to access the Internet-
- D link router stopped working
- D link router not identifying IP address
- D link router not connecting to the Internet
- D link router cannot save settings
- D link router wifi not working after reset
- D link router not powering on
Resolution of Common issues
While there are tons of issues that can arise while accessing internet through D link router, here are the solutions for the most common problems with the D link router.
D link router not working
If the D link router suddenly stopped responding and is not working anymore, then you might need to reboot/reset the router and wait for a while. Make sure the router is connected to the internet. You may also try connecting the router with computer directly to ensure that your ISP is proving you the internet or not. To reset the router, you need to press the tiny hole at the back of the D link router and hold it for a few seconds for the reboot program to begin. Now you can access the internet seamlessly. But in case, the problem occurs again then feel free to contact the D link Customer care service support phone number USA to fix the issue permanently.
D link router not connecting to Internet
It happens many times when you observe that the D link router is not able to connect to the Internet or frequently disconnecting the internet and you simply don't know how to fix this issue. To get rid of the issue you need to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below –
- First of all, make sure that the modem is connected to the WAN/Internet port (usually yellow in color) on the back of the D link router or not. If not, then connect the modem.
- To check the internet status, log in to the D link router and click on the "status" tab.
- Now under the WAN section, check if the cable status is showing "connected", the network status also should display "connected". If the status still shows "disconnected/not connected" then follow the next step.
- Power-off your internet modem (not D link router) for a few seconds and turn it on again.
- After waiting for a few minutes, check the internet status one more time. If you're still not connected to the internet, then go through the steps given below for further guidance.
- Click on the "setup" tab and then click on the "manual internet connection setup".
- Select your cable connection and provide your username and password.
- Change the IP address of your router.
- Check the internet connection now.
In case the D link router still cannot connect to the Internet then you may take the help of the experts by calling them on D link Technical Support Phone Number USA for complete resolution.
How to change IP address in D link router
Here is the procedure to change the IP address in D link router-
- Go to the setup and click on the "network settings".
- Under the router setting section, change the IP to 192.168.225.1 and save the settings.
- Your D link router IP address is now changed.
Why to reach D link Router Customer Support Number USA
Problems with the router can increase the chances of getting it hacked by the notorious elements, therefore you should not wait further and call on the D link customer service phone number USA, Canada, California, Florida state, Taxes, Ohio, Georgia , Hawaii and New Jersey for proper solution. The technical support will provide you the necessary troubleshooting steps to be done to get rid of the persistent issues.
Instead of wasting time on a local technician, you can seek the timely resolution at an affordable price through the D link Customer support service USA Florida, California, Canada available 24 X 7. The D link technical service customer support mobile phone number is easily available all across the internet. You can additionally ask for remote desktop support facility which will make things easier for you as you only have to sit back and sip your coffee while the experts take care of the problem for you.