Incredimail application has stopped working: Incredimail is an advanced email program that incorporates some amazing features like animations, 3D effects, emotions, sounds etc. In addition to this, the application is completely free. This is the reason why it is gaining immense popularity at a very rapid pace. However, like any other application, the Incredimail is also susceptible to some issues and problems. Every now and then, we can see Incredimail users complaining that their Incredimail application has stopped working. This problem has become even more frequent after the recent Windows updates.
Incredimail application Issue
- incredimail stopped working on opening in windows 10 worked .
- Incredimail program has stopped working. – Microsoft Community
- I get the message “Incredimail application has stopped working, A …
- incredimail application stopped working. How can I fix it and dont .
- Fixing IncrediMail Issues after Windows 10 Update
If you are also an Incredimail user facing problems like Incredimail application not working, Incredimail not opening, Incredimail update issue then you should keep reading this post. Here, we will list down the possible causes of Incredimail application problem along with their solutions.
Why Incredimail application has stopped working?
The recent windows updates have adversely affected the work mechanism of Incredimail application. However, there are many more possible reasons why you are Incredimail errors and frequent Incredimail application crash. Some of these possible reasons are given below:
- Incredimail Compatibility issue with the operating system you are using.
- Missing or corrupted system files.
- Problems due to damaged windows registry.
- Incompatible drivers.
- Your computer system not meeting the system requirement for using Incredimail program.
- Incorrect configuration of email services.
- Incorrect or incomplete Incredimail installation.
Apart from these, there can many more possible reasons behind Incredimail Crash on launch or while sending emails.
How to Fix Incredimail not working problem?
It is very important to find out the root cause of the problem before trying to fix the Incredimail issues. Given below are the steps by which you can fix each cause of the Incredimail problem. You should follow these steps one by one and check if the problem resolved or not after each step.
- System Requirement: First of all, you should make sure that your computer system fulfills all the system requirements for Incredimail application.
- Update Incredimail Application: Make sure that you are using the latest version of the Incredimail application. An outdated application can also be the reason why Incredimail has stopped working in your PC.
- Shutdown and re-open the Incredimail application: In case you are facing an error message, then you should close down the Incredimail application and then re-open it again.
- Reinstall Incredimail: In case the issue persists then you may uninstall Incredimail application from your PC. After uninstalling, you should download and install Incredimail from the official website.
- Manual configuration: If the problem continues then you should make some subtle changes manually as given below:
- Close Incredimail application and open Program files under C: drive.
- Open Incredimail folder followed by Bin.
- Rename the “PMC.dll” file to “PMC.dll.old”.
- Restart the application again and check if the problem gets resolved or not.
Points to Remember
- You should note that Incredimail is an email client not the email service. The problem might be related to the email service you are using like, Gmail, yahoo etc.
- If the Incredimail application is not opening or working even after following all the steps given above then you should run a deep virus and malware scan.
To know more Contact Incredimail Email Support Team