Microsoft Edge Support Email Official Contact Information
Company Headquarters Address:
Microsoft Edge, Redmond, Washington, USA
Customer Service Link: Click Here
Support For Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge Browser has been a default web browser for windows from last few decades. This was considered as one of the drawbacks of windows because the performance of Microsoft Edge Browser was no way near to the alternatives like Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. To rectify this drawback Microsoft has introduced a brand new web browser in windows 10 with the name of Microsoft Edge. It is far more smooth and secure as compared to the Microsoft Edge Browser. Despite being better and secure than IE, the Edge browser is also prone to some technical errors and issues.
The best way to get resolutions of all the issues and problems related to an Edge Browser is to call the Microsoft edge browser customer service Help Center number and talk to the specialists. In this post, we will provide you the solutions for some of the common issues related to the Microsoft Edge browser. Additionally, we will also brief you on how you can avail best Microsoft edge customer service
Microsoft Edge Customer Service Help Center Number
As the user interface of Microsoft Edge browser is a little bit different from that of Internet Explorer, the users may find it difficult to use. If you are also one of the Microsoft edge users who are having issues while surfing the internet then all you need to is dial the Microsoft edge customer service contact phone number. This helpline remains active for 24*7, so you can avail finest customer service at any time as per your preference.
Microsoft Edge Browser Customer Support Contact Phone Number
The customer service staff and technical support agents at Microsoft edge browser support department are well versed in solving all types of issues related to the edge browser. Apart from being experts in their respective field the Microsoft edge technical support engineers are very user friendly and fully committed to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. Dial 24*/ Live Microsoft edge browser customer support contact Phone Number (Help Center)now and enjoy seamless internet surfing on edge browser.
Common Issues with Microsoft Edge Browser
Microsoft Edge Browser Install & Download
Microsoft edge browser is pre-installed in windows 10 and there is no way you can download it to use in windows 8/8.1. However, if you are already a windows 10 user then you can update it by following the steps given below:
- First of all, click on the start button followed by settings.
- Now, choose “Updates and Security”.
- Click on “Windows Update”.
- Then tap on “Check for updates” under windows updates.
- Now windows will automatically download and install the updates for Microsoft edge browser.
Microsoft Edge Browser Uninstall
Unfortunately, there is no option by which you can delete or uninstall Microsoft edge browser. However, you can utilize the app known as “Natural Speaking” in Internet explorer to make it your default browser. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the IE browser and hover on the settings icon.
- Click on Internet settings button.
- Now, click on Programs..
- Finally, choose the option to make “IE the default browser”.
Microsoft Edge Browser Not Working
There are numerous possible reasons why Microsoft edge browser might have stopped working. Follow the instructions mentioned below in case you are also having problem with MS browser.
- The first thing you should do is to restart your PC again.
- Make sure that all the latest updates have installed. The steps to update Microsoft edge is already mentioned in this article above.
- Clear your browsing history.
- Reset Microsoft edge using the advanced options under Microsoft edge settings. Please note that resetting will remove your cookies and all other settings that you might have changed
Microsoft Edge Browser Won’t Load
In case Microsoft edge browser is having problems in loading or opening then you may try the instructions given below:
- The first thing you need to do is close all the opened programs & software and load the Microsoft edge browser again.
- If the problem is in loading some particular pages then you may try to open them in private browsing window.
- Clear browser data like cache, cookies history etc.
- Defragment your PC as it will optimize the windows to work properly.
- Run Windows 10 system file checker. Call 24/7 Microsoft edge technical support help desk Toll-Free Number if the issue persists.
Microsoft Edge Browser Crashing
You should try following steps to get rid of frequent crashes in the Microsoft edge browser
- Try and run Edge browser in a private window.
- You should also run windows apps trouble shooter and see if the problem gets resolved.
- Clear cache memory and cookies.
- Switch to Microsoft account from a local account or vice versa.
- Try using Edge browser by creating new user account.
- Disable and uninstall all the third party add-ons and extensions.
- Call Microsoft edge browser customer support contact Phone Number.
Microsoft Edge Browser Technical Support Help Desk Toll-Free Number
We tried to provide you best possible solutions for almost all the common problems related to Microsoft edge browser. However, if you still have any query or if your problems are not listed in this post then you should call Microsoft edge browser technical support help desk let the experts handle the issue.