Mozilla Support Email Official Contact Information
Company Headquarters Address:
Mozilla, Mountain View, 331 E. Evelyn Avenue, Mountain View, CA, 94041, USA
Mozilla Customer Service Link: Click Here
24/7 Mozilla Support for Firefox Popup Blocker, disable, Change Settings, crashing Error messages, install
Mozilla Firefox commonly called as Firefox, which is one best web browser acclaimed as the best web browser having millions of users overall the world. The application works on windows, OSX and Linux operating systems. Apart this, it also develops mobile applications for androids, IOS and windows versions. When it counts on the global usage, Firefox comes on second position that after Google chrome. But where the issue usually stuck, might be some times you needed an assistance of Mozilla technicians. Find here how to contact Mozilla Firefox Technical support.
On its each year, it updates the newer version. Restructured Firefox version blended with wide range of unique features. These all added and boost the power of the system. Mozilla strives to give the best application as far. Newer version of Mozilla embedded with bookmark manager, downloads, additional page ranking applications, add-ons, multiple tab accessibility, spam and security and various range of applications. Mozilla’s Firefox 29 is clearly the recent released web browser, which polished with lots of updated features and dominant applications. If you needed privacy in your Firefox, do follow the regulated settings in the account. That like, off your browser history, uninstall plug-in, restrict some sort of web links, remove unwanted applications, transfer into the private mode etc.
But we notices the temporary glitches occur in the web browser, when the issue occur in the password protection, web browser is working slowly, outdated versions and applications, in–compactable windows, spam-direction to the websites, issues that happening due to the temporary internet files, cached files etc. However these issues in the browser is most occurring, timely support is easy now easy through the live support. Dial the 24/7 Mozilla Firefox support number, talk about the issues to the technicians that you have. Promise is that your issues will be resolved in the first call. You don’t need to wait in an unanswered phone for long time to get the assistance of technicians.
Why Need to Contact Mozilla Firefox Support Help
Getting live technician assistance is not an easy task, get 24/7 live Mozilla Firefox support Help Center from the third parties which considered as reliable and easily avail technical support now days. You can discuss the any sort of issues with them, if it is resolvable, technician will take the remote assistance of your issue and fix it timely. But reaching the right technician is what that matters. So this is the one thing that you needed to take care, we are here point out some admirable Firefox technicians contact link and concerned phone number. If it found practicable, do contact them.
Finally we recommend the users that never will for a self help if you don’t much aware about the technical terms. Such unaware attempts might track down your mail to a dangerous zone. So do beware of such activities. Simply dial the support number of Firefox which is a relevant source of finding a solution for your issues
Firefox popup blocker
The Firefox web browser from Mozilla is one of the most widely used web browsers in the world. It comes with an inbuilt pop-up blocker to eliminate all the unwanted and annoying ads that keep appearing while surfing the internet. What even more problematic is that these pop-ups usually slow down the speed of your computer. However, not all pop-ups are inadequate some legitimate website also uses a pop-up window to display important information such as display forms etc.
So, it becomes extremely important for a user to know how to enable or disable the pop-up blocker as per the requirement. In case you are also a firefox and don’t know how to use a popup blocker then this article can help you significantly. Here, we are listing down some simple steps to enable and disable pop-up blocker in the Firefox web browser
How to disable the Firefox popup blocker (Windows PC)?
Follow the steps mentioned below in order to disable the popup blocker in a Windows PC.
- First of all, you need to open the menu by clicking the three horizontal bars at the top right corner of the firefox window.
- Now, from the opened menu click on “options”.
- Open the “Privacy & Security” tab after clicking the options.
- Now scroll down and uncheck the “Block pop-up windows” box.
- If you want to disable to the pop-up blocker only for one site then click on exceptions and enter the URL of the website for which you wants to allow pop-ups.
- Finally, click on “save changes”.
How to enable pop-up blocker for Mozilla Firefox?
In case you are fed up with the pop ups then you must enable the firefox blocker by following the step mentioned below:
- Open the menu bar by clicking the three horizontal bars present at the top right corner.
- Then scroll down and click on options.
- Now type “pop-up” in the search box present at the top of the screen.
- Check the “Block pop-up windows” box and the pop blocker will be enabled.
- In case you want to allow pop-ups from certain sites then you can add the URL of that website by clicking exceptions
How to Change Firefox’s Pop-Up Blocker Settings?
It is quite simple to access the pop-up Blocker settings in the Firefox.
- First of all, you need to open the firefox browser followed by opening the menu (through three horizontal lines)
- Click on “options” button just below the Add-ons.
- Now, you can access the Firefox pop-up blocker setting either by searching the term “pop-ups” from the search box available at the top or by clicking the “Privacy & Security” button.
- Check or uncheck the pop-up blocker box to change the Firefox blocker settings.
How to fix slowness, crashing, error messages in Firefox?
Follow the troubleshooting instructions given below to solve the issues with firefox browser.
- Firstly, restart your computer as most of the time the basic issues get resolved just by restarting the PC.
- Clear the Cache memory and cookies. Additionally, you should also clear the recent history.
- If the firefox is crashing frequently you may try and run it in the safe mode.
- In case the issue persists, you may uninstall the firefox web browser and re-install it from the official website of mozilla.
- Sometimes the issues are due to the Firefox profile folder, you may create a new firefox profile and check if the issues get resolved.
- Disable all the third party plugins as they can also hinder the smooth workflow of a web browser.
- You should run a complete scan for virus and malware using trusted anti-virus software if the problem doesn’t get sorted even after following all the above mentioned instructions.
How to install mozilla firefox?
If you are not a Mozilla firefox user and want to install it you just need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- To start with, you have to visit the official download page of Mozilla Firefox from any browser like chrome, internet explorer etc.
- Click on the “Download now” button. The installer will automatically download the compatible setup file for your computer.
- Now run the downloaded setup file by double clicking it.
- Click on “Run/Open” to proceed.
- Now Firefox will request for user account control access, click on “Yes” to grant permission.
- Wait till the firefox finishes the installation.
- Firefox will launch automatically as soon as the installation get finished.
How to Contact Mozilla Firefox Customer service ?
If you have any query regarding the solutions we have mentioned above or you are facing any other problem related to Firefox then Firefox customer service is there to help you. You just need to dial the Mozilla Firefox customer service phone number and the highly experienced technician will provide you with the best possible solution for your problem within a stipulated time.