Routers provide excellent internet connectivity and have become most needed device in the modern world. A steady internet connection is necessary for both personal and professional use. But, what happens when our router encounters an issue and is not performing the task it is intended to perform. An intermittent internet connection can hamper your work in many ways, if not taken care of immediately. Well not to worry as you can always get a reliable router customer support whenever a problem arises.
You can contact the router technical support by calling on their phone number and explain all your issues to them. Issues such as lost connection, irregular internet access, unauthorized access, etc can be solved with great ease by calling the router customer service.
Router Customer Support Number
The best way to contact the router customer support is by calling on the router customer service phone number USA. Any kind of issues can be resolved effortlessly by calling the router technical support. The router customer support number is active 24 hours a day and you can dial the number anytime, day or night, when you are stuck with any problems related to routers. As you place your call, it is picked instantly and an expert technician is assigned to you who will listen to all your queries and do the needful.
Common Issues related to Router
A list of the certain most common router issues that are faced by the users on a daily basis is given below. In case you are also having any of these or some other troubles, feel free to give a call on the router technical service helpdesk number to get their solutions.
- Router not working
- Router not connecting to internet
- Router not detected
- Router not turning on
- Router does not show up in network
- Router does not reset
- How to block unauthorized access?
- How to add computers to network?
- How to add computers to network?
How to Solve Basic Router Problems?
The solution for some router related issues are provided below so that the users can fix them at their own end. However, if you are not able to resolve them following the given steps or the issue that you are facing is not mentioned here, you can contact router customer service for assistance.
Router does not connect through the Cable Modem
If you are feeling any difficulty in connecting your router to the modem, follow these steps to fix this issue:
- Power off your router and cable modem.
- Plug the Ethernet cable into the WAN port of the router on one end, and the cable modem's LAN port on the other end. The connection must not be loose. You can hear a click sound when it is connected correctly.
- Power on the cable modem and wait for the ‘Online’ light to be lit properly.
- Now supply power to the router and wait for the router to complete its power-up sequence.
- The LAN light on your modem will light up showing the Ethernet connection to the router.
- Now, set up the router and connect devices to it.
My wireless network shows no internet. How to resolve this issue?
If your wireless modem shows no internet connection even after it is connected properly, follow the steps given below:
- Turn off the wireless feature of your router and connect it directly to your computer via an Ethernet cable.
- Reboot your computer.
- Reboot the router and any modems in use.
- Generally, just rebooting the system fix the use, so reboot the router and modems only if system reboot does not works.
Advantages of contacting Router Technical Support
There are many benefits of contacting the router customer service. First of all, all your issues are solved without any effort and that too by the experts. Secondly, you only have to pay a fair price for the services and you also get value for money. Some other advantages, out of many, that a customer will get by calling the router technical service are provided here:
- Negligible wait time
- Remote desktop support
- 24/7 availability
- No hidden charges or terms & conditions
- Fast response
- Customized solution