How to Uninstall PC Matic: A regular internet user knows how important it is to have a good antivirus installed in your computer. PC Matic software provides complete protection against viruses, Trojans and Malware. Additionally, it also enhances the performance of your computer by removing cookies, temp. Internet files, unnecessary registry entries etc. Despite being very beneficial for the user PC Matic do have some vulnerability which can cause different errors.
In case you are a PC Matic Customer encountering any kind of issues then you can call PC Matic Technical Support Number to get the best possible solution. However, in case you are completely fed up with PC Matic and wants to uninstall it then keep reading this article. Here, we will discuss various issues related to PC Matic along with various features and benefits of PC Matic support Number. In addition to this, we will also provide the steps in order to uninstall the PC Matic Software.
Issues related to the PC Matic Software
- PC Matic getting freeze on the computer screen
- PC Matic not being able to stop pop up ads.
- PC Matic slowing down the computer speed
- The internet getting slow and sluggish due to PC Matic
- Nothing can be found in control panel list and many more
PC Matic Customer Service is there to help you
Most of the above-mentioned errors are very complex in nature and it is very hard for a normal user to get rid of them without a help from an expert. The most convenient way of getting help from an expert is to dial PC Matic phone Number. The specialists at PC Matic customer support department are very well versed in solving every issue regarding PC Matic software.
Apart from this, the PC Matic customer service specialist can also provide you some tips and trick so that you can immune your PC against such errors in future.
How to uninstall PC Matic software?
The process to uninstall PC Matic is different for all versions of windows. Basically, the whole process of Uninstalling PC Matic is divided into three steps as given below:
Step 1: Uninstalling PC Matic from the Control Panel
For Windows 10 (How to Remove PC Matic on Windows 10)
- First of all, go to the start menu and select the “Settings” tab in order to display all contents.
- Then select and click on the system.
- Now, under system menu, click on the “Apps and features” option
- Choose PC Matic from the list.
- Finally, click on the Uninstall button to remove PC Matic from your computer.
For Windows 8 (PC Matic Won’t uninstall on windows 8)
- Open control panel and click on Uninstall a program.
- Then a list of all the installed program will appear, select PC Matic.
- Finally, click on Uninstall Button
For window XP, 7 and Vista (steps to Uninstall PC Matic On windows XP, Vista)
- Open control panel after clicking the start button.
- Now double click on “Add or Remove Programs”
- Choose the PC Matic from the list of installed program and click on “Change/Remove” button.
Step 2: Remove Files associated with PC Matic
1. First of all, make sure that all the hidden files and folder are visible. The option to”show hidden files and folders” can be found under “Appearance and Personalization” tab in control panel.
2. Search the files related to the PC Matic and delete them. The files to be deleted are as follows
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Desktop\[random].lnk,Some Features of PC Matic Customer service
Step 3: Eliminate or Delete all bad registry keys that are generated by PC Matic
- Open the run box by pressing “Win+R” button.
- Type “regedit” and click on run
- Delete all the registries related to PC Matic using the registry editor.
Note: We will recommend you to follow step 3 only if you are proficient enough to work with window registries. It can cause permanent damage to windows if you accidently delete the wrong registry. You may also get the un-installation done from the specialists by dialing the PC Matic customer service phone number.
Features of PC Matic Customer Service
Well Trained and professional agents: The customer support agents at PC Matic customer service department are very user friendly and well trained in order to provide you the best possible solutions for your issues related to PC Matic within a stipulated time.
24x7Availability: The PC Matic Technical Support Phone Number remains active for 24 hours a day and seven days a week. So, you can talk to PC Matic specialist at the time of your preference.
Most affordable services: The most reasonable pricing policy is followed by the PC Matic support staff. In addition to this, the pricing policy is also very transparent. So, you don’t have to worry about any hidden charges what so ever.