Verizon email provides excellent email service to the users including fast sending and receiving of mail, spams protection, better account recovery methods and much more. But working with Verizon email can sometimes be tedious due to the technical or non-technical glitches it faces from time to time. In case you are also being troubled because of such glitches, you can very easily seek assistance from the experts on these matters. All you need to do is contact the Verizon email customer service by dialing the Verizon email technical support phone number. This number is active 24 hours a day and you can call anytime you are experiencing a problem while using Verizon email.
Verizon Email Technical Support Number
While working with Verizon email, sometimes certain queries arise that require expert answers. You can get these answers by calling the expert professionals on the Verizon email customer support contact number USA. As soon as you place your call, an adept technician will be assigned to you who will listen to all your queries and provide you with the helpful solutions.
Common Issues related to Verizon Email and their Solutions
Some common problems faced by the Verizon email users are given below. The solutions to these problems are also given along with them to help the users. However, if you are not able to solve these problems by yourself, feel free to call on the Verizon email technical service helpdesk number.
1. Cannot Use my Email Account with Verizon Address
In case you are facing difficulty in using your email with Verizon address, follow these steps:
- Right-click on the account name and click on ‘Properties’.
- On the Servers tab, do the following:
- Change the server name for incoming mail (POP3) to pop.verizon.net and for outgoing mail (SMTP) to smtp.verizon.net
- Ensure that the username is your full Verizon email address
- Select ‘Log on using clear text authentication’ and ‘My server requires authentication’
- On the Advanced tab, do the following:
- Ensure that ‘This server requires a secure connection (SSL) is selected for both incoming and outgoing mail.
- Check that the server port for outgoing mail is 587 and for incoming mail, it is 995
- Select ‘Apply’ and then click ‘Ok’.
- Delete the unsent messages in the outbox, and wait for a few minutes.
- Re-open the program, compose a new message and send it to yourself.
2. Emails bouncing from Verizon.Net
To solve this issue, you are recommended to use another network environment to send emails to AOL.com and Verizon.net and check if your IP address is blocked.
3. Troubleshoot Sending and Receiving Email
Whenever you encounter the Verizon email sending/ receiving issues, you can resolve them by following some simple troubleshooting methods. Try using another updated browser for opening your account. Make sure that there is no problem with the internet connection. In case, you are not able to send messages to a particular address, make sure that you are not in the receiver’s blocked list. Similarly, if you are not receiving messages from a particular id, check that you have not blocked the mail address.
4. POP access settings and instructions for Verizon
The following are the recommended POP access settings for Verizon Yahoo Mail:
- Incoming Mail (POP) Server: Server – incoming.yahoo.verizon.net, Port – 995, Requires SSL- Yes
- Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server: Server – outgoing.yahoo.verizon.net, Port – 465 or 587, Requires SSL – Yes, Requires TLS – Yes (if available), Requires authentication – Yes
- Login info: Email Address, Account’s Password, Requires authentication – Yes
5. Importing Verizon email into Gmail
The easy steps following which you can import all your Verizon email into Gmail are given below:
- Open Gmail and go to ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Accounts and Import’ or ‘Accounts’.
- Now, click on the ‘Import mail and contacts’ button.
- Follow the steps that appear on the screen.
- Click on ‘Start import’ to begin importing.
6. Verizon Email Password Recovery
In case you forgot your Verizon email password and are not able to sign in to your account, just follow these steps to reset your password:
- Go to the official website and select ‘My Account’ from the Sign In drop-down menu.
- Now, ‘Click Forgot your Info?’ and enter your 10-digit mobile number.
- Enter the 5-digit code sent to your mobile number.
- Select an option to receive the temporary password.
- Sign in using the temporary password and change the password of your choice.
7. Email Attachment Problems
The problem in downloading or uploading attachments while using Verizon email can be due to many reasons. Check that the size or number of attachments are not crossing the upper limit. Make sure there isn’t any internet or server issue.
8. Verizon spam filters not working
To resolve this problem, you can download the spam detector tool which will catch the unwanted emails and send them to the spam folder or directly in the delete folder.
Benefits of contacting Verizon Email Customer Service
When you contact the Verizon email technical customer support, you get all your issues solved by the domain Verizon Email Support experts. Some of the other outstanding benefits you will be getting that are worth mentioning are given below:
- Negligible wait time
- 24×7 availability of experts
- Affordable pricing
- No hidden terms or conditions
- Excellent quality control
- Customized support
- Fast response