Yandex Mail is a free web based email service which is gaining popularity rapidly due to its fresh and unique features. This webmail service offers a 10 GB cloud storage and customizable user interface which can be changed as per your preference. One of the highly appreciated features of Yandex Mail is that it offers a timer in your email by which you can write emails in advance and they will be automatically sent later.
The Yandex Mail is immensely popular in Russia, but as far as US customers are concerned they are not much used to this webmail service as of now. This is the reason why they have to deal with certain kind of errors and issues. If you are also facing any issues with the Yandex mail, then we recommended you to dial Yandex Mail Technical Support Toll Free Helpdesk Number and get your issues resolved by the experts.
Yandex Customer Service Helpline Number USA 2020
The number of Yandex Mail users is increasing around the world so as the number and possibilities of errors. Be it forgetting the password issue, spamming issue, or any other issue related to the Yandex Mail, the best way to get them resolved is to dial the Yandex Mail Customer support phone Number USA. The yandex Mail specialists are well versed in solving every single issue related to the Yandex Mail. In addition to this, the support agents will also guide you about the precautionary measure which you can take in order to keep your Yandex account safe and error free.
Common Issues with Yandex Mail and their solutions 2020
Here are the solutions to some of the most commonly faced problems by the Yandex Mail users.
It is fairly easy to recover a Yandex Mail password. Just follow the instructions given below to retrieve the lost Yandex Mail password:
- First of all, visit the Restore Access Page of Yandex Mail.
- Provide your email id.
- If you have a linked phone number to your account then you will get a message to that phone number with a verification code.
- Enter the verification code and you will be able to reset the password.
- If you don’t have a phone number added to your account, then you have to answer a security question. If you are able to answer the security question correctly then you will be able to reset Yandex Mail password.
The email was sent, but it did not reach the desired recipient.
- Firstly, check if the email is in your sent folder or not.
- If the email is not in your sent email then you should resend the email as it seems that your email might have lost due to a technical error.
- If the email is in the sent folder then it indicates that your email is rejected by the recipient’ server.
- You will get the automatic delivery report from the Mailer-Daemon stating the reason why your email is not delivered.
The Emails have disappeared from the Mailbox.
If you can’t find the email in your Mailbox then it is highly probable that it has been moved to trash or spam folder. This usually happens due to configuration of your spam filter. You can easily restore the message from the trash folder.
In case your message is deleted more than a month ago then it will not show in trash folder and cannot be restored. If you are sure that your spam filter configuration hasn’t deleted the email then it is possible that your account might be hacked. Change your password immediately and call Yandex Mail customer Support 2020 phone number to know how to keep Yandex Mail account safe.
Yandex Customer Service Contact Helpline Number
There are endless possibilities of errors and issues in the Yandex Mail. That’s why it is not possible to discuss each Yandex Mail error in a single post. If the issue you are encountering with is not mentioned in this article then you don’t have to worry. Just give a call at Yandex Customer service number and talk to the experts. Here are some benefits you can avail by calling this phone number.
- Skilled customer support specialists with full expertise on Yandex Mail issues and problems.
- 24 x 7 availability so you can call whenever you want.
- First call resolution.
- Instant Support without any waiting time what so ever.
- Remote desktop support (if required).