Cyber attacks have become a common phenomenon known to everyone using the internet. Every now and then, you come across potential threats in your computer that have penetrated your PC through the Internet. While there are many antivirus software available in the market, but when it comes to the speedy removal of the notorious viruses and other computer threats, ZoneAlarm is the force to reckon with. ZoneAlarm comes with fully loaded features that safeguard your PC from all kind of threats lurking in the digital world. From time to time, the ZoneAlarm technical support service provides you the resolutions of the problems you face with this Antivirus software.
While there are certain basic troubleshooting issues that can pop-up anytime when you’re using the ZoneAlarm Antivirus, there are some critical issues that require the expertise of the ZoneAlarm Customer Care Support. You can reach these experts any time as per your convenience.
ZoneAlarm related Issues and their Solutions
Let’s identify some of the persisting issues in ZoneAlarm Antivirus encountered by the users from time to time-
How to Install the ZoneAlarm Antivirus in Windows 8/10
Here’s the step by step solution to install the ZoneAlarm in your PC-
- Download the software from ZoneAlarm’s website. Make sure that your PC fits the requirements to install the antivirus.
- Double click the installation setup and select open.
- When asked to run the installation, select yes.
- Click on the quick install button on the interface.
- Accept the end user license agreement and click on agree to continue.
- Now the installation process will begin. Once it is done, click on the finish button.
- If you have the license key then enter it by going to the tools tab on the interface.
In case you face other difficulties in installing the ZoneAlarm antivirus, then feel free to give a call to the ZoneAlarm Technical Helpdesk phone number for further guidance.
Installation files not a valid window file error message
If you have received an error message saying that the file you have downloaded is not a valid Windows application, or the setup was unable to find the msi package or is the wrong size, then there might be the possibility that the file got damaged while downloading, or has corrupted during the downloading. You should download the fresh copy of ZoneAlarm to fix this issue.
In this scenario, you need to make sure that you have removed the previous copies of the downloaded file, and then try downloading it gain. Additionally, you may need to disable the download manager if the problem persists.
How to remove the password from ZoneAlarm version 10 or above in windows vista/7
There is only one way through which you can remove the forgotten/corrupted password from the ZoneAlarm products and that is by deleting the related database files linked with TrueVector-
- Boot the PC in safe mode. Follow the next step on how to run the PC in safe mode.
- Start your PC and tap F8 key continuously.
- Select safe mode option on the screen.
- Now go to the start>computer>tools>folder options>show hidden files and folders>click ok.
- Double click the C: / drive>go to the programs>check point folder>ZoneAlarm folder>Data.
- Now delete the files with the names – Backup.ndb and Iamdb.ndb.
- Now go to the recycle bin and empty the folder.
- Go to start>type run>type regedit and click ok.
- Find the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE on the left side and double click it.
- Locate the software folder and double click it.
- Select WOW6432NODE (if using 64 bit OS)>Zonelabs>TrueVector>Store>delete upwval and select yes when asked.
- Close the PC and restart it.
Why to reach ZoneAlarm Customer Service Phone Number USA?
If you’re facing trouble with the installation or any other problem that the ZoneAlarm antivirus is creating in your PC, then you should reach out to its Technical support phone number which is available across the internet. The trained experts will provide you the necessary troubleshooting instructions to fix the problem with the anti-virus. You can also avail the remote desktop facility so that if you’re stuck in some step then the technicians can take care of the problem for you.
Instead of spending a fortune of the local technician who would charge you a hefty amount for fixing a small issue, you can completely rely on the affordable services rendered by the ZoneAlarm Technical Support Services by simply calling them on the ZoneAlarm Customer Support Technical Helpline Phone Number. You can get their services 24 X 7 i.e. during any time of the day. So, don’t wait for the Antivirus related problems to get complicated and take the assistance from the experts today!